1. Gent, H.J., Sprenger, E., Dowlat(shahi), K.: Stereotactic needle localization and cytological diagnosis of occult breast lesion. Annals of Surgery 204 (5):0078-0082, 1986.
2 .Dowlat(shahi), K., Jokich, P.M., Schmidt, R., Bibbo, M., Dawson, J.: Diagnosis of occult breast lesions using stereotactic needle cytology. Arch. of Surg. 122:1343-1346, 1987.
3. Bibbo, M., Scheiber, M., Cajulis, R., Keebler, C.M., Weid, G.L., Dowlat(shahi), K.: Stereotactic fine needle aspiration cytology of clinically occult malignant and pre-malignant breast lesions. Acta Cytologica: 32:193-201, 1988.
4.Dowlat(shahi), K., Gent, H.J., Schmidt, R.A., Jokich, P.M., Bibbo, M., Sprenger, E.: Diagnosis of non-palpable breast tumors using stereotactic needle cytology. Radiology: 170:427-433, 1989.
5 .Dowlat(shahi), K.: Stereotactically guided needle aspiration biopsy of non-palpable breast tumors. In Adjuncts to Cancer Surgery. Lea & Febiger 19:158-162, 1991.
6. Dowlat(shahi), K., Bangert, J.D., Haklin, M.F., Rhodes, C.K., Weinstein, R.S., Economou, S.G. Protection of fiber function by para-axial fluid flow in interstitial laser therapy of malignant tumors P.T.O. Lasers in Surgery and Medicine 10:322-327, 1990.
7. Dowlat(shahi), K., Yaremko, L., Kluskens, L.F., Jokich, P.M. Stereotactic needle core biopsy and fine needle aspiration cytology of 250 non-palpable breast lesions. Radiology. 181:745-750, 1991.
8. Dowlat(shahi), K., et al. Percutaneous interstitial laser therapy of a patient with recurrent hepatoma in a transplanted liver. Surgery. Vol. 112, No. 3, pp 603-606, 1992.
9. Dowlat(shahi), K., et al. Histologic evaluation of rat mammary tumor necrosis by interstitial Nd:YAG laserthermia. Lasers in Surg and Med. 12:159-164, 1992.
10. Dowlat(shahi), K., Snider, H, Kim, R. Axillary node status in non-palpable breast cancer: An analysis of 1423 needle localized breast biopsies. Annals of Surgical Oncology. Vol. 2, No. 5, PP 424-428, 1995.
11. Dowlat(shahi), K., Fan, M., Shekarloo, M., Bloom, K. Gould, V. Stereotactic interstitial laser therapy of early stage breast cancer. The Breast Journal. Vol. 2, No. 5, pp 304-311, 1996.
12. Basset, L., Winchester, D., Caplan, R., Dershaw, D.D., Dowlat(shahi), K.,. et al. Stereotactic Core-Needle Biopsy of the Breast: A Report of the Joint Task Force of the American College of Radiology, American College of Surgeons, and College of American Pathologists. CA - A Cancer Journal for Clinicians. Vol 47 No. 3, pp. 171-190. May-June, 1997.
13. Dowlat(shahi), K., Zasuly, J. Role of Stereotactic Biopsy in the Management of Abnormal Mammograms. Current Surgery. Vol. 54, No. 6, pp 314-317, June 1997.
14. Dowlat(shahi), K., Fan, M., Snider, H., Habib, F. Lymph Node Micrometastases from Breast Carcinoma. Cancer. Vol. 80, No. 7, pp 1188-1197, Oct. 1997
15. Lankford, KV, Klushkens, L, Dowlat(shahi), K., Reddy, VB, Gattuso, P. Utilization of Core Wash Material in the Diagnosis of Breast Lesions by Stereotactic Needle Biopsy. Cancer (Cancer Cytopathology) Vol. 84, No. 2, pp 98-100, 1998
16. Jannink I., Fan M., Nagy S., Rayudu G., Dowlat(shahi) K. Serial Sectioning of Sentinel Nodes in Patients with Breast Cancer: A Pilot Study. Annals of Surgical Oncology. Vol. 5, No. 4, pp 310-314, discussion 297-298, 1998
17. Snider H., Dowlat(shahi) K., Fan M., et.al. Sentinel Node Biopsy in Staging of Breast Cancer. The American Journal of Surgery Vol.176, October 1998.
18. Dowlat(shahi), K. and Bloom, K. Occult Metastases in Patients with Node-Negative Cancer in Breast Diseases A Year Book Quarterly Vol.10, No.1, pp 31-32, April-June 1999.
19. Dowlat(shahi), K., Fan, M., Bloom, K., et.al. Occult Metastases in the Sentinel Node of Patients with Early Breast Cancer- A Preliminary Study . Cancer (in press).
1a. Parker SH, Burbank F, Jackman RJ, et al. Percutaneous large core breast biopsy a multi-institutional study. Radiology 1994;193:359-364
2a.Albertini, John J, M.D. et al., Lymphatic Mapping and Sentinel Node Biopsy in the Patient with Breast Cancer in JAMA vol.276, no.22, Dec.11, 1996; pp.1818-1822.
3a.Cady, Blake, M.D., Expert Perspectives: Current Status of Axillary Node Dissection in Primary Breast Cancer in Breast Diseases: A Year Book Quarterly, Vol.8 no.2 1997: pp 87-89.
4a.Guiliano, Armando, M.D. et al., Sentinel Lymphadenectomy in Breast Cancer in Journal of Clinical Oncology, Vol. 15, no. 6 (June) 1997: pp 2345-2350.
5a.Krag D. Weaver D. Ashikaga T. Moffat F. Klimberg VS. Shriver C. Feldman S. Kusminsky R. Gadd M. Kuhn J. Harlow S. Beitsch P. The sentinel node in breast cancer--a multicenter validation study. New England Journal of Medicine. 339(14):941-6, 1998 Oct 1.
6a.Meyer JE, Smith DN, Lester SC, et al. Large-core needle biopsy of nonpalpable breast lesions. JAMA May 5,1999; Vol.281, No.17